EuChemS-DAC Sample Preparation Study Group and Network supports the 2021-Sample Preparation Summer Course- ‘Sample Preparation for MS Bioanalysis: Theory, Practice and Applications’.
The course will be held between 28 September- 1 October 2021, in Bydgoszcz, Polandwith a primary focus on sample preparation for biological matrices. The organizer of the 2021 course is Associate Professor Barbara Bojko.
This four-day course is a prime theoretical/hands-on training event on preparation of biological matrices including biofluids and tissues. It covers the following topics:
- Introduction to sample preparation with particular focus on sample collection, stability and storage, homogenization, anticoagulant and matrix effects
- Commonly used as well as novel bioanalytical methods including microextraction and microsampling
- Conventional and alternative matrices: blood, plasma, urine, tissues, saliva, faeces, breath, cell cultures
- Method development, challenges and advantages of the strategy
- Calibration and protocol validation
- Drug analysis, targeted and untargeted metabolomics
- In vivo study, temporal and spatial resolution
- A complete method development strategy will be illustrated by real-life examples
The organizer will give two scholarships to PhD students from EuChemS-DAC Sample Preparation Study Group and Network.
All Members that are interested with this course can contact Associate Professor Barbara Bojkosend an email to bbojko<at>cm.umk.pl.
More information is available at: https://www.sampleprep.tuc.gr/en/activities/sampleprep-course/description