The EuChemS-DAC Sample Preparation Study Group and Network supports the simultaneous celebration of six scientific events in the historic city of Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, from October 11th to October 15th, 2021 (claq2020.com):
- CLAQ, the 34th Latin American Chemistry Congress
- COLACRO, the 18th Latin American Congress on Chromatography and related techniques,
- SPAE, the 2nd Pan American Essential Oils Symposium
- WARPA, the Workshop on Recent Advances on Sample Preparation
- C2B2, the 4th Colombian Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Congress
- COCOCRO, the 10th Colombian Chromatography Congress
These meetings were originally scheduled for 2020, but they were postponed due to the pandemic. The events have adopted a hybrid format and Participants may present their works either personally in Cartagena or connected on-line.
Our Network will support the participation of one European PhD student actively engaged in sample preparation research by covering registration fees for online participation in the events ($200)
Applicants must not have received another grant frοm EuChemS-DAC Sample Preparation Study Group and Network during 2021.
To apply for these grants, applicants must:
(i) send a copy of their submitted abstract
(ii) send their detailed resume
(iii) include a recommendation letter from their supervisor
All information must be e-mailed to sampleprep<at>enveng.tuc.gr (title of email: Application for a CLAQ2020 PhD student grant) no later than the 10th of September 2021.
More information on the conference, program and venue can be found at: claq2020.com/en/